SINGAPORE, Oct. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — TNGlobal (formerly TechNode Global) announces the fourth edition of its ORIGIN Innovation Awards with the theme “Leading the Path to a Sustainable and Responsible Future.” This year’s awards will have a continued focus on how innovations are making an impact on sustainable development goals, celebrating and showcasing the remarkable endeavors of tech-driven entrepreneurs, innovators, businesses, and stakeholders across Asia.
The first two iterations of ORIGIN Innovation Awards held in 2020 and 2021 celebrated the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship across Asia, with voting from an expert advisory committee and the public to select the top innovators in the leading industry verticals. In 2022, the awards put the spotlight on innovators who make an impact on their respective industries and the community, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Since its inception, ORIGIN Innovation Awards has received 1,000+ nominations and has had 160+ award winners. We have worked with at least 70 international partners in 20 Asia Pacific Countries, and ORIGIN has been covered across 300+ media organizations.
This year, TNGlobal continues its dedication to cultivating a platform that amplifies voices and shapes a future characterized by enhanced sustainability, wellbeing, and economic growth.
“As the global economy begins to recover from the pandemic, our vision revolves around eradicating poverty, fostering a more sustainable environment, and improving life expectancy and quality,” says Dr. GANG Lu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the TechNode Group.
“Our objective is to shine a spotlight on the achievements of extraordinary companies and individuals across Asia who demonstrate an exceptional commitment to integrating sustainable and ethical practices into their operations, placing the well-being of humanity and the planet at the forefront, above financial gains,” Dr. GANG Lu adds.
For this year’s ORIGIN Innovation Awards, we have nine (9) award titles in three (3) award categories:
Startup of the Year
- The Leading Ladies
- Sustainability Stars
- Startup Trailblazers
- AI Startup Leaders
- Market Expansion Heroes
Corporate Vanguard Award
- Corporate Innovation Champion
Outstanding Ecosystem Champion
- Most Active Community Builders
- Outstanding Accelerators & Incubators
- Venture Visionaries
Following the nomination process, a subject matter expert advisory committee, made up of media, VCs, PEs, and corporate executives from the APAC region, will select the best nominations from each award title. They will join us to score and review each entry before determining the winners.
TNGlobal is pleased to be working with the following advisors and partners for the fourth edition of ORIGIN Innovation Awards–many of which also supported us in previous editions of the Awards.
Advisors: Kairous Capital, Quest Ventures, Ondine Capital, AC Ventures, and Gobi Partners.
Strategic Partners: Alibaba Cloud, BEYOND Expo, Tencent WeStart, WORQ, Aspire, and Iskandar Malaysia.
Supporting Partners: Manila Angel Investors Network, National Innovation Agency, MedTech Innovator APAC, brinc, True Digital Park, 润加速, Techsauce, KUMPUL, Sunway iLabs, beSUCCESS, ANTLER, Startup Grind Shenzen, GUIDE, JUMPSTART, Intebridge, Plug and Play APAC, KEPPLE, XCEL, X-PITCH, Kr.Asia, KX Knowledge Xchange, The Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE), and 安创加速器（Arm Accelerator).
How you can be involved
We sincerely invite you to be a part of our journey to celebrate the spirit of innovation and impact in the APAC region.
The ORIGIN Innovation Awards are open for both public nominations and self-nominations. We are looking for outstanding innovators in each category who meet the following criteria:
General qualifying criteria for Startup of the Year category:
- The nominee must be based or operating in ASIA;
- The nominee should have a commercialized product or have existing pilot projects with commercial partners.
General qualifying criteria for Corporate Vanguard Award:
- The nominee should have a physical office presence in ASIA;
- For this award, the nominee should showcase existing campaign and/or initiatives that are currently in place and is quantifiable with the relevant UN SDGs;
- The project has to be a long-term commitment with participation from at least 1 department of the organization and has a two years implementation plan.
General qualifying criteria for Outstanding Ecosystem Champions:
- The company should be based in ASIA;
- The company has to showcase their engagement or active contribution to the ASIA ecosystem communities either through certain initiatives, campaigns, or investments into the ecosystem.
ORIGIN Awards Timeline
- September 2023 – Preparation, Partner onboarding, Pre-launch;
- October 2023 – Call for Nominations;
- December 2023 – Nominations end;
- January 2024 – Evaluation of Nominees, and Awards Ceremony.
If you share the same vision …
Support and work with us. Contribute in any way you can. Some of the areas we need help with:
- If you are an agency or organization that supports this cause for our future, lend us your voice and platform to help amplify these awards.
- If you are a community builder, help share these awards with your network and community to be part of the movement.
- If you have the financial capability, be our sponsor so we can reach more and do more.
- If you receive this and think you can help in other ways, feel free to reach out to us with your idea.
TNGlobal (formerly TechNode Global) is a Pan-Asia tech platform offering premium tech news, industry insights, events, and tailor-made marketing solutions for startups, VCs, corporates, and other industry pioneers. With a vast network in global innovation and entrepreneurship, TNGlobal facilitates cross-border partnerships and businesses. TNGlobal is a spin-off of TechNode, China’s leading innovation and entrepreneurship platform.
Contact: Alex Chatpaitoon, Email: email@example.com